Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    esurbeva
    Participant

Hello team,

I’m planning to install and use the Appetizo Theme, but one question came on my way. Is there an option to have the content more centralized instead of using the full width of the page?

Thank you in advance.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thanks for your message.

Yes surely, please let us know how much spacing do you need from the sides. If possible please send us a screenshot.

Thanks

esurbeva
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your quick reply. Is there any possibility to have the Appetizo theme with the spacing on the left and right like Yumtastic theme instead of the full width?

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please share the email id from which you’ve purchased the theme. If you’ve not purchased it, then we’d request you to please purchase the theme so that we can provide you the code to make the width smaller like the Yumtastic theme. Also premium version of the theme will give you full features of the theme.

Thanks

esurbeva
    Participant

Hello,

No, I still have not placed the purchase. Wanted to make sure I will have the width I want before doing so. So you’re saying that with the premium version I will have the option to reduce the width by myself or I will still need the code from you? Another question for you, where I can find detailed information what exactly is the difference between the premium and the free version of the theme?

Thank you in advance!

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hi,

Reducing the width is not an option that is given but we can provide you the code for that after the purchase.

You can check the difference in tabular form of Free Version and Premium Version of the theme by scrolling to the bottom of the page: https://www.vinethemes.com/downloads/appetizo-cooking-recipe-wordpress-theme/

Thank you so much.

esurbeva
    Participant

Hello and thank you so much!

I see that there are multiple layouts for the premium version. Are those layouts for the page view or the post view? Or something else…

Thank you.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

These layouts are for the post view.

Premium version of the theme has 3 options for the Slider namely: Grid, Slider, Carousel.

Also it has Posts layouts which you can turn on and off from the Customizer.

Thanks

esurbeva
    Participant

Hi again and sorry in advance for maybe stupid question I’m about to ask… 🙂
    I am doing a live preview of the theme and using the customizer to edit. If I activate it with those changes and then purchase the premium with the adjusted width, is it going to be needed to make all the changes again? Because the new code will be with the default view, I guess?

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes you’ll have to make the changes again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.