Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cole Whitener
    Participant

My blog posts look great in the wordpress editor. However, once they are posted, all of the H1 H2 H3 headers appear to be the same size. I would like to edit them to be a different font and proper size. I will include a screenshot showing what the editor side looks like versus the published version.

I have gone through every setting in the Typography and cannot find anything.

My theme is foodicous

My website is http://www.handycookbook.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Cole,

We’ve checked your website and the H2 is 32px of font and H3 is 30px of font hence it is appearing like same. Don’t worry we can fix this issue and add a typography option for you.

For that, Please let us know your website credentials. Please share your website credentials by selecting Set as Private Reply to your comment, so that no one publicly see your credentials. If you don’t want to give us your credentials then you can use this plugin for temporary login.

How to Create Temporary Login for WordPress without Password

Don’t forget about “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks

Cole Whitener
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

We’ve added the options to change the typography of Heading tags, you can find them under Typography -> Post Heading Typography

Regards, Vinethemes team.

andre2948
    Participant

Hello, where can I download the latest up to date version of the theme with the options mentioned above?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.