Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    edroast
    Participant

I purchased the premium theme in order to customize my Blog title. Of course, that is the only font that won’t seem to change. Not sure what’s going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by edroast.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hey Edroast,

Please activate the “Kirki” plugin if you’ve not activated it already, that comes with the theme. You can goto Appearance -> Install Plugins and then install the Kirki plugin.

Then goto Customize -> Typography -> Blog Title -> Logo Typography and Description Typography.

For your ease we’ve attached a video for you to make the changes.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by VineThemes.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    edroast
    Participant

My “kirki” plugin is activated. I’m able to change certain fonts throughout the theme. The only one that won’t seem to change is the blog title.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Edroast,

Please let us know your website credentials and we’ll check the issue. Please share your website credentials by selecting Set as Private Reply to your comment, so that no one publicly see your credentials. If you don’t want to give us your credentials then you can use this plugin for temporary login.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-create-temporary-login-for-wordpress-no-passwords/
    Don’t forget about “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.