Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sathishgajula43
    Participant

Hi,

I have upgraded to Veronika Premium. While I’m trying to change site title font size under typography, I’m not able to change the font size. I can change the blog title but not the blog title font size. Please help!

Thanks.

sathishgajula43
    Participant

Also, I can’t change the blog title font size in tablet and mobile view also. No matter what I do, the blog title font size isn’t changing at all. Please help!

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Sathish,

Okay, we’ll fix your issue.

Please let us know your website credentials and we’ll check the issue. Please share your website credentials by selecting Set as Private Reply to your comment, so that no one publicly see your credentials. If you don’t want to give us your credentials then you can use this plugin for temporary login.

How to Create Temporary Login for WordPress without Password

Don’t forget about “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks

sathishgajula43
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sathishgajula43
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Sathish,

Thanks for your response, we’ve fixed the blog title issue for you. Please check.

Thanks

sathishgajula43
    Participant

Great, thanks. I see that the issue is fixed.

I have a couple more questions:

1. I can change the blog title font size now. However, when I’m trying to change the blog title font size in mobile view mode, it is also changing for the desktop mode. May I know how to change it for mobile view only?

2. May I know how to decrease the gap between the blog title and the description below it? I checked under typography but couldn’t find it.

Please help!

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Right now it doesn’t have mobile typography options. We’ll add it soon.

2. You can use this option for decreasing the gap: https://prnt.sc/26tk1yf

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.