Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dbogrand
    Participant

Hello,

I have already purchased the Premium Theme for Illusive but I have not received any email on how to download or install. You guys ran my credit card last week and i still haven’t received any notifications.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello dear,

Thanks for letting us know of this issue. We’ve sent you the theme files over email. Please check your mailbox and download the files. You can find the instructions as how to install the theme here: https://www.vinethemes.com/documentation/illusive-theme-documentation/

dbogrand
    Participant

Ok…I received your email and uploaded the zip file…it worked!!! Much appreciated and thank you!

dbogrand
    Participant

Is there anyway you guys could re-send the premium theme to me? I need to reinstall it and I can’t find your original email.

thanks,

Dan

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure we’ve sent you the theme again. Please check your mail.

Thanks

dbogrand
    Participant

Ok great thank you…I’ve received it and I’m trying to upload and install the zipped.illusive file but when I press the upload button I get a response saying, ” Destination folder already exists….upload failed???

Not sure what to do here because I don’t have access to any of the premium features in my dashboard yet….

thanks,

Dan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Dan,

Please goto your cpanel and delete the folder illusive-premium from wp-content/themes/

Then after deleting the folder of the theme, try installing again.

Thanks

dbogrand
    Participant

Which Cpanel are you talking about??? I can’t seem to locate it in my dashboard.

VineThemes
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.