Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cole Whitener
    Participant

I have been using the Foodicous Theme for nearly a year now, and it has been headache after headache. After almost every theme update, I see site customizations completely wiped out. I have now had to rebuild large chunks of my website multiple times.

Header Typography
    I reached out to the developers a while ago because I could not edit the header typography. They were responsive and made an adjustment to the theme to allow me to change the font and size of the headers. Then, after the next theme update, that functionality was completely removed, and all the edits I had were removed.

Featured Boxes
    After a recent theme update, all of my featured boxes were removed from the website. The only way to fix this it to go in and locate all of the images and links again and set it back up.

Footer
    A couple of updates ago, my footer was completely wiped out and had to be set up all over again.

Note to developers: I really like the Foodicious them, but these issues are making it very difficult to work with. It does not make sense for me to keep your theme when you continue to cause me to have to rebuild portions of my website. Can you please add the typography for headers back to the theme and give some advice to prevent these issues? I would really appreciate it as my license renewal is coming up, and I will be forced to move elsewhere if these issues are not addressed. Thank you for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.