Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    melzw
    Participant

I purchased this customized theme with installation… how is installation going to work? I’m ready to rock so please help!

melzw
    Participant

Hmmm. Maybe I need all of it back? I would really like to use this premium theme but y’all are looking shady right now. Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    melzw
    Participant

This is my last ask for help before I reach out to my credit card and cancel my purchase. It could be that you are in Texas and affected by the weather. Or it could be that this whole thing is a sham, I have no way of knowing. I do want the product so reach back here or at my email (which you have, I did confirm access to WordPress as well. as my URL). Please say something, anything, today.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Mel,

Thanks for contacting us. We’ve successfully installed and setup the theme on your website. You can ask your further questions here as well.

Thanks

Shiel
    Participant

I have paid for a premium theme Foodlicious but have not received file to download. In reading the posts above, it does seem like this is a a scam and I will be contacting my credit card to stop payment to PayPal in the morning unless I receive the download.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello dear,

We’ve emailed you and gave you the link from where you can download the files.

Please reply here after you’ve successfully downloaded the theme files.

Thanks so much

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.