Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tiziana Bellini
    Participant

I made some changes in both “header.php” and “footer.php”, I updated the files and all worked as expected but once I powered off my laptop, the changes were lost and I had to edit them again. The same happened for two days in a row. The website is under construction, and not public yet. Please help. Thanks!

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello dear,

We’ve emailed you the solution.

Thanks, if possible please confirm.

Seth Wright
    Participant

Hi, I am also having issues with customizations reverting to the original demo data. We edited the site, published changes, reviewed those changes by publicly accessing the site, and then a few days later logged in to make further changes and found the site reverted to the original demo data we imported. Could we get the fix as well?
    Thanks!

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Please let us know your website credentials and we’ll check and fix the theme for you. Please share your website credentials by selecting Set as Private Reply to your comment, so that no one publicly see your credentials. If you don’t want to give us your credentials then you can use this plugin for temporary login: https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

You can follow this tutorial to setup this plugin: https://www.vinethemes.com/how-to-create-temporary-login-for-wordpress-without-password/

Don’t forget about “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box
    Thanks

Seth Wright
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Thank you Seth, I see everything is fine. Please make changes and they’ll stay for sure. The issue was with the previous version of the theme but you have the updated theme so it will work fine, just make the changes now.

Thank you so much.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.