Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maracate
    Participant

I’ve got the slider cycling through on my homepage, and directly below it is the archive, which is made up of the exact same posts. How do I remove the archive?

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Hello Maracate,

You can goto Appearance -> Widgets -> Below Slider Widget

Just remove the archive widget from this Below Slider Widget Area and it will get removed. You can follow the screenshot attached as to where you can find it.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    maracate
    Participant

There is nothing in the below slider widget area. The only widget I have activated is a social icon widget set in the sidebar section; all the others are empty.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    VineThemes
    Keymaster

Can you please share us your website url with us.

Thanks

maracate
    Participant

my website is wildwoodbindery.com but it’s not active yet since i’m still trying to get the layout and such figured out.

VineThemes
    Keymaster

Well in that case we’ll be unable to guide you through anything because we can’t see your website.

If you’ve purchased the theme then please let us know your website credentials and we’ll setup the theme for you. Please share your website credentials by selecting Set as Private Reply to your comment, so that no one publicly see your credentials. If you don’t want to give us your credentials then you can use this plugin for temporary login.

Temporary Login Without Password

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-create-temporary-login-for-wordpress-no-passwords/
    Don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
Downloading...
As you need our Theme, we need your SUPPORT. Please Follow us on Facebook :)
Need all features of the Premium theme? Purchase to get Premium version of the theme and also get our Top Notch Support with it.